Well, after a day of R&R....I'm back at the mom thing today. Went to the school for PTA stuff, to the office for work stuff, went to Target for Christmas gift stuff, and to Michael's for RS stuff. Whew....I didn't accomplish everything I would have liked, but...tomorrow's another day.
No Christmas decorations up yet. I did start putting together the kits for the Mini Tin Albums though. I ended up with 16 sign up for the Family and 7 for the Christmas. I'm making a few extra of each just in case someone comes and sees how darn cute they are and just have to make one ;D
I did fix my sewing machine so I can hopefully get my Christmas Cards made this weekend.
Miranda went to her Broadway class tonight. She is feeling much better after her last audition. She sang "On My Own" from Le Miserable for the instructor tonight. She had lots of praise for Miranda and wants her to take private voice lessons to fine tune a few things. I've got the number of a couple teachers I'm going to look into so she can start soon.
Parker finally let me give him a hair cut (actually did it on Saturday before going to Phantom) He's been trying to grow it out like his friend Luke, but his hair is sooo thick it just doesn't look right when it's longer. I'm just a sucker for a neat boy's haircut!
Here's a before and after shot of him.

I had already wet his hair when I thought to take the before so you really can't get the full effect. Doesn't he look handsome!
Well, I'm off to take more meds so I can breathe through the night. I have LOTS I want to accomplish tomorrow so better get a good night's rest.
Monday, November 26, 2007
Back in the saddle again.....
at
10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Comments:
Parker's hair looks cute. Glad to hear that you are feeling better. You need to remember to take care of yourself.
I'm with you and the long hair. Not so good. Parker looks soo much better. Glad to hear you're feeling better too.
Much better Parker!
Post a Comment