Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A+++++

Another short and sweet post today, but I just had to brag a bit on my kids. Report cards came out and both of them received straight A's! They are sooooo amazing! They always do their homework without a fuss, and actually enjoy going to school. Parker also received the Citizenship award and Perfect Attendance (only 3 in his class got the citizenship). Miranda's school doesn't give those awards, but if they did she would have them also. I'm so proud of both of them.
I went to the office today, took Miranda to Broadway and Mutual. I'm finishing up my tin kits tonight so I'm all ready for tomorrow. No Christmas decorating yet...just need a free night/day/minute.

3 Comments:

Natalie said...

Wow! Tell them both they are awesome! I hope Jordan and Melody are half as good in school.

Stacie said...

Good job kids!

Nicole said...

Great job Parker & Miranda. Good luck with your tins.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...