Thursday, November 29, 2007

Life in the Fast Lane...

At what point in one's life do things slow down?
I'm anxiously waiting for that moment, so while I wait, I'll sit a moment to recap my exhausting day.

*At school dealing with broken copiers for the PTA Newsletter from 9-12:30.
*Ran to store for last minute supplies for RS tonight and ingredients for Chicken Noodle Soup,
*Home at 1:30 to quickly assemble soup in crock pot before picking up Miranda at 2.
*Home at 2:30 to finish putting supplies together for RS.
*Pick up Parker at 3:30 and go straight to Miranda's choir rehearsal at 4:00 (Performance is Sat.)
*Home for an hour to load car, go to bathroom (hadn't gone all day), and freshen up.
*Arrive at Church for RS Super Thursday from 5:30 to 10pm
CRASH!!!!

Whatever happened to journaling the fun, meaningful moments of one's day?
Sorry. I know no one wants to hear how crazy my day was, but well, that's my life at the moment.

Relief Society went well. Everyone liked making the tins and didn't think they were too difficult. I even sold 5 more of my extra kits.
I ended up helping 2 sisters...made 2 complete Christmas tins and the insides to 8 of the Family tins.
My Niece Kayla had her baby today (well 12:30 am) He was healthy as can be...just tiny at 5lb10oz. I'm so glad everything went well for her. Now I just need to go get my baby fix and hold him. She named him Zane Dristan. I truly wish her all the best...she's been through a lot physically and mentally getting him here.
Well, it's up and at 'em again tomorrow...We're cleaning and organizing the PTA room to get ready for the Santa Breakfast. Ryan was going to go bird hunting tomorrow morning, but all his buddies bailed on him. I do like for him to go because it keeps his stress levels low. And we both don't need higher stress levels at the same time :)
I'll definitely sleep well tonight!

2 Comments:

Stacie said...

haha I got my baby fix last night and held Zane for a couple of hours at the hospital. He's soooo tiny!

Nicole said...

Hey! Your blog is the first I heard about Kayla's baby. I'm so out of the loop. Wishing everyone well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...